So, in case you missed it, I took the plunge into the world of smart phones and bought my first one for my birthday. I went for the iPhone. I thought it would prove very useful for the 4 months we’re to be on the road. Not only for navigation and attractions, but the ease of social networking… I can’t wait to bring you all photo updates on our trip through our tumblr account. If you’re not already following me there, head on over and check it out! Of course we’ll be posting here on the blog as well, but that may be much less often as we won’t always be able to plug in. Tumblr, however, we plan to update several times a day! It’s fun having an easy little camera to document little moments. I’ve been trying to practice remembering to use it… here’s our life for March…
From left to right:
2. Cleaning up the rooms, getting ready to move
5. What to wear for our engagement session?
6. New haircut & some lighter highlights… come on summertime
7. Getting said highlights…
8. Trying on a dress while mom tries on Mother of Groom & Mother of Bride dresses… this was intended to try on just for fun, but mom ended up getting the one I’m wearing! With some persuasion from me of course:)
9. Packing up the U-Haul. Not looking forward to hauling this stuff to our future home, but looking forward to figuring out where that might be!
10. Contemplating moving stuff…
12. Passing under the scary bridge over the black river in Pender County at night. EEEEEEEEEEK.
15. Geez… the mound of stuff to pack never ends!
16. Guess who?! Seriously… who can guess this one (only non-obvious guessers!) ?
18. We’ve chosen a wedding reception venue!
19. Wedding reception venue sneak peak!
21. Home made veggie sloppy joes… probably the last meal we’ll be cooking here in Plaza Midwood
22. Maria visits before we move! (check out the short film she made this year at film school… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsNIT_zqEx4)
23. I see Laura before we move!